a glimpse of our asa code guidelines
To be apart of the group, Ward Motor Clinic follows certain guidelines:
- First of all, we do quality work at a fair price.
- Before getting started, we get in writing the customer’s ok to get the work done.
- Once we finish a job, we give an invoice that lists and breaks down the cost of each part/service. In addition, the invoice also has lists if anything is done under warranty.
- When asked, we do price estimate.
- We always use reliable parts to do repairs
- Our trained mechanics explain and advise buyers. They tell you what is needed to fix the problem you are having and what is needed for preventive maintenance.
- Treat our customers with respect and the best possible care