ASA stands for The Automotive Service Association. The Automotive Service Association "advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. Since 1951, the Automotive Service Association ( ASA ) has been the leading organization for owners and managers of automotive service businesses that strive to deliver excellence in service and repairs to consumers” (ASAShop.org).
Count on Us to Get the Job Done
A Glimpse of Our ASA Code Guidelines
To be apart of the group, Ward Motor Clinic follows certain guidelines:
- First of all, we do quality work at a fair price.
- Before getting started, we get in writing the customer’s ok to get the work done.
- Once we finish a job, we give an invoice that lists and breaks down the cost of each part/service. In addition, the invoice also has lists if anything is done under warranty.
- When asked, we do price estimate.
- We always use reliable parts to do repairs
- Our trained mechanics explain and advise buyers. They tell you what is needed to fix the problem you are having and what is needed for preventive maintenance.
- Treat our customers with respect and the best possible care
Why you should care
about Ward Motor being a Part of ASA
- Ward Motor puts your needs above all else, making sure to gain your trust. In fact, “An average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers” (ASAShop.org).
- All repairs and services being done to your vehicle are being done by a company with years of experience.
- Ward Motor follows the ASA’s Code of Ethics to ensure professionalism along with quality.
- Given their experience and training, Ward Motor gives accurate diagnosis and repairs.
- Know your business is being done with a company that has “access to more than 35 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education, as well as regulatory information” (ASAShop.org).