“The AAA Approved Auto Repair (AAR) program was created to address one of the most frequent consumer complaints in America — unsatisfactory automobile repairs. The AAR program does this by directing members and other consumers to AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities that meet and maintain high professional standards.” (AAA.com).
Count on Us to Get the Job Done
what it means to be AAA Certified
In order for Ward Motor Clinic to be AAA certified we had to be pre-screened by AAA’s approved auto repair program for quality auto repairs at a fair honest price. As a certified facility, we also have to keep our shop in a clean manner and have trained staff members.
Being a AAA certified facility we “sign agreements to provide reliable, high-quality service performed by ASE certified technicians, to perform free maintenance inspections for members who schedule service and to abide by AAA decisions in service disputes” (AAA.com)
As a certified company, we have to undergo an annual revaluation along with several random visit to make sure we are up to AAA’s standards.
What's in it for you?
As a AAA certified facility we are “required to provide AAA members with:
- Free Maintenance Inspection – Approved Auto Repair Faclilities will perform a free inspection of your vehicle upon request and provide a written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs (a $50.00 value).
- 24-Month/24,000 mile guarantee – Repairs performed at Approved Auto Repair Facilities, unless otherwise noted, include a 24-Month/24,000 mile guarantee on parts and labor.
- Save on Repairs – Members receive a 10% discount off labor (up to $50) on regularly priced services.
- Priority Service – When your vehicle is towed into a nearby AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility, you’ll receive prompt vehicle evaluation within 60 minutes and assistance in obtaining alternate transportation.
- Dispute Resolution – Should a disagreement arise between you and an Approved Auto Repair Facility, AAA will investigate the claim and seek a resolution. AAA’s recommendation will automatically be accepted by the repair facility but you will not be bound by the decision” (AAA.com).